Of course, Lumatek does not miss the opportunity to launch a ballast specially designed for ceramic metal halide lamps and offers you a reliable device for professionals with this dimmable 315W variant
The Lumatek 315W CMH ballast can easily withstand up to 90% humidity, is protected against short circuits and power supply interruptions as well as under/over voltage, and is highly resistant to overheating
As you would expect from a Lumatek device, you can also dim this ballast in comfortable and sensible 10% increments, allowing you to control the output of your bulbs from 50-100% and noticeably increase their lifespan to boot.
In addition, the quiet operating temperature and the low waste heat of the device creates a comfortable and practical grow atmosphere that does not affect you or your plants and allows you to work comfortably.
If you want to learn more about ceramic metal halide bulbs, you are at the right place
Please note: For the operation of the ballast with CMH lamps an E40 to PGZ18 adapter is necessary!
- Switching levels: 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 100%
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.50A
- Input power: 334W
- Output power: 315W
- Energy factor: >0.97
- Voltage range: 185 to 275V
- Operating frequency: low
- No operating noise, no flicker
- Ambient temperature at full load: 40°C
- Case temperature rise (At): 30°C
- Protection class: IP20
- EMI suppression certified
- Dimensions: 245 x 114 x 81mm
- Weight: 2.5Kg
- Plug cable approx. 2 meters long (included in delivery)
- Cold appliance plug connection approx. 2 meters long for reflector cable available
Show all products by Lumatek