Greenception GCx 2solo
After 1.5 years of development, our partner Greenception now presents its new product series, the seriesX. The result: a high-quality, passively cooled product with numerous features that has understood its gardeners and your requirements.
Key Feature 1 v. 4: Flexible illumination
The slim solo models of the seriesX combine the features of the regular variants with even greater flexibility in use: whether as additional lighting to increase the light intensity in darker corners or the separate cultivation of cuttings or young plants on the windowsill - the solo variants are ideally suited to all individual projects thanks to their compact form and infinitely variable dimming.
Key Feature 2 v. 4: Extended full spectrum
Like the predecessor models, the GC Cluster series, Greenception also relies on a broader full spectrum with UV light and Far-red in the seriesX.
Increased root formation
Studies indicate stronger and faster root formation of plants under UV light.
Increased photosynthesis rates
Pure red light has not been enough for a long time. Only with the addition of Far-red are plants under artificial light able to develop their full photosynthetic potential.
Key Feature 3 v. 4: Stepless dimming
Plants require different light intensities in the various cultivation phases, which is why the solo models are also fully and steplessly dimmable.
Up to 30% energy savings
While conventional plant LEDs are simply hung higher in the early weeks of culture, the seriesX can be effortlessly dimmed to the desired intensity. This key feature saves up to 30% on electricity costs!
Key Feature 4 v. 4: Smart Install®
Another feature in keeping with the GC motto of gardeners, for gardeners is the ingenious Smart Install® hanging system.
With the help of the Smart Install® rail, including a screw with a large screw head, the solo models of the seriesX can be attached directly to the ceiling. In areas with good air circulation, a distance of just 2 cm between the heat sink of the batten luminaire and the ceiling is sufficient. Especially for concepts of vertical farming (e.g. young plants) and rooms with low ceiling heights, every centimeter saved is a gain.
One innovation of our seriesX plant LED that should not be underestimated is the numerous additional options for suspension and mounting. By inserting screws (ring, hook, etc.) with lock nuts or large screw heads, the Smart Install® track allows a large number of suspension combinations (e.g. screw hook + Easy Roll).
- designed as the best choice for auxiliary lighting, growing and individual projects
- high quality and durable
- homogeneous illumination on 60 x 30 cm (Boost) to 80 x 40 cm (Eco)
- designed for use in grow tents and indoor grow facilities
- suitable for growth and flowering
- incl. UV-A -> enhances root development and active ingredient content
- incl. Far-red -> increases photosynthesis rate
- stepless dimming -> saves up to 30 % energy costs
- ingenious system for suspension (Smart Install®) -> saves height and enables separate suspension of the light strips
- silent operation thanks to passive cooling
- three years manufacturer warranty
- developed in Lüdinghausen and Hamburg, Germany
- Product weight: approx. 1.8 kg
- Shipping weight: approx. 2,2 kg
- Dimension LED strip: 40 x 9 x 3.5 cm
- Power consumption: 60 Watt
- Beam angle: 120°
- not only photosynthetically active radiation (PAR, 400 nm - 700 nm), but also based on scientific findings beyond (300 nm - 800 nm)
Scope of delivery
- 1x LED strip (40 cm)
- 1x driver with dimming function
- 2x steel cable carabiner suspension set 2x steel beams
- 2x wing screws
- 2x felt washers
- 1x device plug with 1,5 m cable (C13/CEE-7/7 EU-Schuko)
Reasons for Greenception-LED vs. sodium vapor lamp (NDL or HPS)
- 30 % less power consumption
- less heat development
- no risk of fire or explosion
- more compact, stronger plants due to better and more targeted light spectrum
- lower follow-up costs due to longer durability
- environmentally friendly
- german innovation forge
- has been offering lighting solutions with a broader light spectrum than comparable manufacturers for years
- Pioneer of switchable and software-controlled plant lamps
- successful on the LED market since 2014
- own licensed research at location in Münsterland, Germany
- strong customer and dealer support
- Supplier of professional plant growers worldwide
Show all products by Greenception