Ballast from Lumenmax with 600 Watt output. It is suitable for both sodium vapour lamps (HPS) and metal halogen lamps (MHL).
This is the optimal ballast for demanding users
- Electronic ballast for 600 Watt lamps
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 2.70A
- Input power: 620W
- Output power: 600W
- Power factor:> 0.99
- Voltage range: 165 to 265V
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- Ambient temperature: -25 to 50 ° C (-13 to 122 ° F)
Advantages of this device
This device is a very high quality ballast with the latest technology
It is dimmable and has several switching levels (see article photo). The control is electronic. It also has a superlumen switch that increases the light output by 10% without the need for a special bulb.
Differences to a cheaper device
- Plug and Play (= already wired): simply unpack, connect and start
- installed in a high-quality metal housing
- dimmable with several steps
- Superlumen switch
- No operating noise. No audible noise, no flickering.
Show all products by Lumatek