The Milwaukee MW102 PRO+ pH meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, quick and easy operation and ruggedness. It is accurate to ± 0.02 pH and features automatic temperature compensation
With two-point calibration, the meter can be quickly calibrated to higher accuracy compared to single-point calibration. The MW102 meter is accurate to ± 0.02 pH. This is 5x more accurate than some other meters.
The meter comes with both a pH probe and a temperature probe, which allow the meter to automatically adjust pH to the effects of temperature.
The temperature probe can also be used as a very accurate thermometer.
- Units: pH; °C
- Measuring range: -2.00 - 16.00 pH; -5 - 70°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 pH; 0.5 °C
- Incl. 1 x 9 V batteries (300 hours of use)
- Working temperature: 0°C to 50°C, max humidity: 95%
- pH electrode SE220 included (1m cable)
You can find a manual for the product in the "Downloads" section