Milwaukee's waterproof and floatable Martini pH55 meter features a large, dual LCD display that simultaneously shows pH in the (expanded) range of -2.0 to 16.0 pH and temperature from -5.0 to 60.0 °C. In addition, the display shows graphic symbols to simplify operation.
The pH55 temperature sensor provides a fast response time as its close proximity to the pH electrode ensures accurate readings. The pH and temperature electrode can be quickly and easily replaced by anyone, simply unscrew the plastic ring on the electrode and replace it with a new one.
The pH55 has features such as a stability display (of the reading) and a hold function to "freeze" the current readings, automatic temperature compensation, automatic shut-off function after 8 minutes when not in use, and a replaceable Mi56P replacement electrode.
- Dimensions: length 20cm, diameter 3.8cm
- Measuring range pH: -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- Measuring range temperature: -5.0 to 60°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F.
- Resolution pH: 0.1 pH
- Resolution temperature: 0.1°C / 1°F
- Accuracy pH: ±0.1 pH
- Accuracy temperature: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2 point (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Electrode: Mi56P
- Working range: -5 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max. rel. humidity 100%
- Battery: 4 x 1.5V button cell LR44 (included)
- Battery life: approx. 300 operating hours
- Automatic switch-off: after 8 minutes when not in use
Show all products by Milwaukee