Important notice to our Alien customers:
We would like to inform you that there may be delays in the delivery of Alien products due to the Brexit issue and related customs and handling problems.
We ask for your understanding, we will of course do our best to keep the delays as short as possible for you. Your Grow Guru Team.
Aeroponics from Alien Hydroponics
Aeroponics is an advanced and resource-saving irrigation technique, where the roots of your plants are irradiated either continuously or at intervals by a fine spray of nutrient solution. The plants themselves are stored stably in net pots, so that their roots (apart from the spray mist) are permanently suspended in the air. In this way, a high oxygen content at the roots is guaranteed, which on the one hand prevents root rot and on the other hand can accelerate the metabolism properly
The technique thus reproduces the negative of DWC systems, in which the roots are permanently suspended in the nutrient solution and irradiated with air. The result, however, is a very similar one: your plants grow fast, strong and, most importantly, healthy, which is why aeroponics is great for growing.
Alien Hydroponics, however, has adopted the technique for adult plants as well, allowing you to grow home plants in a controlled, rapid manner with their aeroponics systems. These are supplied with nutrient solution at individually controllable intervals, which you can control via the Rain Brain control unit supplied (and already used in the drip irrigation systems).
With this you can configure the spray duration in steps from 15 seconds to 5 minutes and also set the regularity of the intervals in steps from 30 minutes to 7 days.
Depending on the variant, you should plan enough space for your irrigation system. The minimum areas are WITHOUT TANK:
- For 4 plants: 1.4 x 0.9 m
- For 6 plants: 1,9 x 0,9 m
- For 8 plants: 2,3 x 0,9 m
- For 10 plants: 2,8 x 0,9 m
- For 12 plants: 1,9 x 1,8 m
WITH tank you should be able to occupy at least the following area:
- For 4 plants: 1,8 x 1,2 m
- For 6 plants: 2,5 x 1,2 m
- For 8 plants: 3,3 x 1,2 m
- For 10 plants: 4 x 1.2 m
- For 12 plants: 2.5 x 2.7 m
Scope of delivery
You will receive the following parts when buying this item:
- Pots and lids
- Tubes and connectors
- Power cord and adapter
- Variant: for 4 plants - 10 plants (120 liter tank)
- Variant: for 12 plants (280 liter tank)
- Control unit to control the watering times
If you are missing something please contact us directly and we will help you.
- The diameter of the main supply tube is 32 mm
- Control of the watering duration:
- 10 modes between 15 seconds and 5 minutes
- Watering frequency control
- 12 modes between 30 minutes and 7 days
Show all products by Alien Hydroponics