Make your own oil very simple: no smell, no cleaning effort or heat source.
Due to the new design, more oil can be produced per gram of plant material than with the Honey Bee The Queen Bee has 3 times the capacity of the Honey Bee extractor.
Here's what you need to extract with the Queen Bee extractor:
- 2 x 150g butane gas (lighter gas)
- 7 - 28 grams of dry herbs
- a vial
- a razor blade
- Filter e.g. coffee filter
- Glass or metal base
Instructions for using the Queen Bee Extractor:
- Take the chopped herbs and fill them into the Queen Bee Extractor
- The one-hole end is now turned upwards and the five-hole end is held about 5 cm above a vessel
- Put the opening of the butane gas bottle into the one-hole end. Now squeeze the butane gas bottle until it is empty. The liquid thus obtained, which consists of vegetable oil and gas, runs into your vessel.
- The contained butane gas evaporates already at room temperature.
Please follow the enclosed instructions for use of the Queen Bee oil extractor.
Show all products by No-Name