The first extractor for the production of pure vegetable oil!
It could not be simpler. Within an hour, this pocket-sized extractor can produce pure oil from plant residues! There is no big cleaning effort, no bad smells, no heat source needed - the easiest way ever to extract oil. Works with 150 ml of commercial lighter gas.
Here's what you need to extract with the Honey Bee Extractor:
- A bowl made of temperature resistant material (-40 to +100 °C)
- 1 can (150g) of butane gas (lighter gas)
- 3-28 grams of herbs of your choice (extremely dry)
Instructions for using the Honey Bee Extractor:
- Fill the cut or chopped herbs into the plastic tube (not too full)
- Place the filter in the cap of the tube and close the extractor tightly
- Hold the end with the single hole facing up over the bowl so that the 5 openings are facing down (about 5cm away from the bowl)
- Now press the butane gas bottle into the single hole (facing up) until the bottle is empty. A liquid will now run out of the extractor into the bowl, consisting of liquid gas and vegetable oil extracts
- Wait until the remaining gas has evaporated
- Now take out the finished oil
Please be sure to follow the enclosed instructions for use of the Honey Bee oil extractor.
Show all products by No-Name