This item is a B-goods: damaged original packaging.
The generous height of 2 meters makes the model HOMEbox® Ambient Q100 with one square meter of usable space a particularly good choice when using hydroponics systems where the plants are kept at a distance from the ground.
As you would expect from an original HOMEbox®, you will find in this plant tent: robust zippers, fine screen insect protection, OmniFlow airvents and of course the optimal reflective PAR+ lining. Recommended lighting fixtures are: 400-600 watt plant lights. Parallel positioned 160 mm tubes on the right and left allow easy and independent mounting of air-cooled reflectors. With all HOMEbox® Ambient plant tents, several completely different growing environments and lighting cycles can be set up in one room due to the opaque materials.
Size (assembled): 100 x 100 x 200 cm
Growing area: 1 m²
- High-tech design and technology from Germany
- Stepless, barrier-free access possible
- Robust, impenetrable and dirt-repellent materials
for a long service life
- Resistant outer material
- Removable, waterproof floor element
- Second floor element firmly attached to the tent by an all-round zipper
100 mm: 1 x back, 1x left side
160 mm: 2 x left, 1x right side
200 mm: 1 x roof
- OmniFlow-Airvent: 2 x Ø 200 mm (right and left)
- MicroMesh insect screen with 700 micron mesh size
- Optimal reflective PAR+ interior coating for faster
growth and better yields
- Generous side windows on the right and left - individual intervention,
as well as uncomplicated maintenance possible
- Super-stable frame linkage (Ø 22 mm) - reinforced,
precisely machined plastic connectors
- Total-Blackout Z ippers - light-proof zippers
without cover flaps with Velcro fastener
- After closing, the unit is completely sealed
- Maximum load: up to 75 kg
What is the difference between Evolution, Homelab, Vista and Ambient?
We offer four series of HOMEbox: EVOLUTION, GROWLAB, VISTA and AMBIENT.
Evolution series and Homelab series boxes are classic black color. The Evolution series are the high-end products of Homebox. Homelab seriesis the cheaper boxes. They are a little less solid, but are in no way inferior to the Evolution series in terms of function.
The two new series, Vista and Ambient are aimed primarily at gardeners who want to integrate their grow box into the home. The grow boxes here have an elegant and modern beige exterior color and also have a double bottom to make cleaning and handling inside your own home safer and easier. The Vista and Ambient series are comparable to the Evolution series in terms of equipment. So they are also very high quality.
The difference between the Vista and Amb ient series is only in the basic shape. Ambient boxes are always rectangular and Vista boxes are triangular. Vista triangle boxes are designed to be placed in the corner of a room.
Models of Evolution and Ambient series are available in all possible sizes, from the bedside table-sized box Q30 (30x30x60 cm) to Q300 (300x300x200 cm) - a small room-sized box for those who have a little more space in the living room. Models starting with a 'Q' have a square usable area; models starting with an 'R' have a rectangular usable area.
Valid for all series:
- Insect protection - insurmountable(MicroMesh insect screen)
- light- and waterproof(PAR+ interior coating, Total-Blackout Zippers)
- quick and easy to assemble - no tools required!
- outside and inside washable
- stable tube frame
Show all products by HOMEbox