Optimized in design and construction, the Q200+ is not only 20 centimeters
higher, but also accessible from all sides. Instead of the two side windows
the plant tent is now equipped with two side windows close to the ground.
Up to four 600 W plant lights ideally illuminate the four square meters of cultivation area. Four parallel tubes for air-cooled reflector discharge and further generous outlets in the roof are also available as standard. The PAR+ optimized interior allows plants to thrive stronger and more magnificently! All of these features allow you to maintain optimal temperatures without removing too much relative humidity from the grow environment through excessive ventilation.
Size (assembled): 200 x 200 x 220 cm
Growing area: 4 m²
- High-tech design and technology from Germany
- Stepless, barrier-free access possible
- Robust, impenetrable and dirt-repellent materials
for a long service life
- Durable exterior material
- Removable, waterproof floor element
- Second floor element firmly attached to the tent by an all-around zipper
+ 8x 100 mm
+ 4x 250 mm
+ 2x 300 mm
+ 4x 350 mm
- MicroMesh insect screen with 700 micron mesh size
- Optimal reflective PAR+ inner coating for faster
growth and better yields
- Generous side windows on the right and left - individual intervention,
as well as uncomplicated maintenance possible
- Super-stable frame linkage (Ø 22 mm) - reinforced, precisely
machined plastic connectors
- Total-Blackout Z ippers - light-proof zippers
without cover flaps with Velcro fastener
- After closing, the unit is completely sealed
- Maximum load: up to 150 kg
What is the difference between Evolution, Growlab, Vista and Ambient?
We offer four series of HOMEbox: EVOLUTION, HOMELAB, VISTA and AMBIENT.
Evolution series and Homelab series boxes are classic black color. The Evolution series are the high-end products of Homebox. Homelab seriesis the cheaper boxes. They are a little less solid, but are in no way inferior to the Evolution series in terms of function.
The two new series, Vista and Ambient are aimed primarily at gardeners who want to integrate their grow box into the home. The grow boxes here have an elegant and modern beige exterior color and also have a double bottom to make cleaning and handling inside your own home safer and easier. The Vista and Ambient series are comparable to the Evolution series in terms of equipment. So they are also very high quality.
The difference between the Vista and Amb ient series is only in the basic shape. Ambient boxes are always rectangular and Vista boxes are triangular. Vista triangle boxes are designed to be placed in the corner of a room.
Models of Evolution and Ambient series are available in all possible sizes, from the bedside table-sized box Q30 (30x30x60 cm) to Q300 (300x300x200 cm) - a small room-sized box for those who have a little more space in the living room. Models starting with a 'Q' have a square usable area; models starting with an 'R' have a rectangular usable area.
For all series applies:
- Insect protection - insurmountable(MicroMesh insect screen)
- light- and waterproof(PAR+ inner coating, Total-Blackout Zippers)
- quick and easy to assemble - no tools required!
- outside and inside washable
- stable tube frame
Show all products by HOMEbox