The Prima Klima Industry Line is the High End-String of Prima Klima.
- Weight: 5,2kg
- Flange: 125mm
- Airflow (optimum): 360m³
- Air draft (maximum): 460m³
- Dimensions (Ø x H): 125x400 mm
Prima Klima used with the Industry Line only High End-Materials. The filtering is done by activated carbon from coconut shells. This effectively suppresses unwanted odours as it has more micropores than normal or vegetative activated carbon
The Prima Klima Industry Line filters are for professionals and those users who place special emphasis on quality and durability. The extremely long service life and highly efficient absorption of odour particles is achieved by a 4 cm thick layer of highly active CTC75 carbon, which is compacted in the filter by a special process. The CTC75 activated carbon consists of a special mixture of highly active coconut carbon and active hard coal of first quality. This guarantees optimal filtering even with relatively humid air as well as a perfect air flow
Further differences between the Eco- and Industry Line filters from Prima Klima:
- The durability of Industry Line filters is longer than other filters: about 2 years
- In addition, the Industry Line filters have better prefilter and the hooks for suspension in a horizontal system are already screwed in.
- Industry Line filters can be refilled
Show all products by Prima Klima